Tuesday 14 February 2012

10 things that i grateful of

10 things I grateful in life

1.My family
-this is the most valuable things in my life. The first things that i know in this world and the one that i share almost everything in my life.

2. my laptop
-this is present from my elder brother and this machine is helping me a lot in order to finish up my assignment or surfing the internet.


3. having the most happening classmates
- My classmates from I in part one until now is the best classmates that i ever have, giving cooperation and share problem together.

4. Having a safe country and stable government
-Malaysia is one of the most safe country that more than 15 different races living together in one country

5. Having a healthy body and mind
-having a healthy body and mind permit me to do my hobbies and laugh all day

6.Ability to apologise, be grateful and caring
-I still have time to care all the person that i love and forgive all the wrong that people do to me

7.Ability to have love in my life
-I still have the feeling to love and want to be loved

8.Ability to talk, hear and read
-I am so grateful that I still have the ability to talk, hear and read that i need to communicate with others each day

9.Having clean water, fresh air, good environment
-There are no heavy pollution,so I still can breath and take a deep breath everyday

10.Thank God I'm alive
-Thank to Allah that still gives me the chance to do all my work, to say 'I love you' to all people that I loved and to enjoy my life in the world before I die.

No comments:

Post a Comment