Sunday 15 January 2012

My Roomates

Hello!

Today I would like to share to all of you about my roomates this semester.I live in Taming sari college and there are four in each room.So now I will pronounce to you all my roomates.


Firstly,his name is Muhammad Taufik and he was in the same room since I was in part one.He is a banking student and he is now in part four.He came from Mersing and riding motorcycle from there come to UiTM Segamat. He is a little bit talkative but he was a kind-hearted person. There are on ly one similarities between me and him which is we both are DoTA players. Normally if people seeing him for the first time, they will thinking that this person is annoying and arrogant but after knowing him for a while and having chit chat, he is a nice person. For your information, he is talented in basketball and plays represent his school several times. That one that I amazed of him.



My second roomates is a part two student of Diploma In Accountancy in UiTM Segamat. His name is Mukhtaruddin b Muryardi. He is clean, tidy and neat person. He is the one that always sweep floor in our room. That what I like about him. Every night, atleast two hours of his time is for studying because he want to get a good result for every semester and target for an ANC certificate at the graduation ceremony. He is also a funny guy and smiles a lot as he don't want to get depressed of the assignment everyday. So, i hope that he will achieve his short term goals which is get an ANC certificate and i hope that he will success in their life.


Wan Ahmad Muzamir is the name of my third roomates. He is taking Diploma in Business (Transport) and already in part two. He is quite childish because he never been away with his parents since he was born. This is the first time he live in a hostel far from his home in Kemaman, Terengganu. However, after making some friends and knowing more people, he is able to be independent. He is quite a funny guy but one things that mysterious is he rarely sleep in our room. Normally he went to his friend's room at the first floor to take a nap. In my opinion, I think maybe it because of the factor of his body. He is quite fat and easy to get exhausted after climb the stairs to our room in the third floor. So, decides to take a nap at his friend's room but there is no problem with me at all.


We all are rarely hang out together because we all are taking different courses and the class schedule is packed everyday. Nevertheless, our friendship is remain strong and i hope this silaturrahim is last forever.

"A friend is someone who is there for you when he'd rather be anywhere else." 
- Len Wein

No comments:

Post a Comment