Tuesday 17 January 2012

10 things about me

Hello

I'm just having my dinner just now and thinking to update an entry about myself. So, I would like to share with all the readers about 10 things that you must know about Mohamad Haniff Hanafi b Mohd Aderis. Let's take a closer look.

1. Love playing computer games
      Computer games is one of my interest in life. My most favourite computer games is Warcraft III:Defent Of the Ancient. Warcraft allowed us picked our favourite hero in order to guide team to defend our base. This strategy games has make me addicted to it and can stop from playing.


2. Love to eat
      This is one of the activity that I do whenever I feeling depressed or bored. Usually I will find something to eat like cookies, nuts or something that are crunchy. Eventhough I love to eat, My weight is still maintain and not getting fat. Maybe because of my genetical factor.


3. Love reading magazine
     I really love reading magazines whenever I have a free times. Magazines about cars and Islamic are the most favourite because most of my interest focused in the knowledge of automotive and Islamic way of life.


4. Love something about automotive
      Since my uncle has opened his own car workshop, I always go to his place to see how he repair and modified cars. From that I can learn more about engine and mechanical things in the car.


5. Always try to follow the latest mobile phone technology
      I love technology and always try to follow anything latest news about mobile phone but there are barriers that prevent me from having all of them which is financial problem. Maybe after finished studying and having a job, I can follow about this technology more easy.


6. Loves doing business
      There are many kinds of business but the most popular nowadays is online business. I usually sell something through Mudah.my because it easy and convenient to use. Moreover we also can have new friend by doing online business.

7. Love my own ride
      My ride is just a motorcycle. Wave 125 is the model. This is my transport that I use in order to go back home every weekend.


8.Love something classical
     Sometimes people thing classic is ugly and no use at all but for me, I can see the sentimental value of many classic things that makes me have interest at them.


9.Love to watching movies
     Horror and car racing movies like fast and furious has been my favourite movies and I love spend time on movies at least 2 hours per day.


10. Love to sleep
          Sleep is the cure for many diseases and one kind of ways to release stress. By sleeping, we can relax our mind and get refresh after wake up from sleep.

3 comments: