Thursday 1 December 2011

HELLO!

Hello

My name is Mohamad Haniff Hanafi b Mohd Aderis. I was born on 23rd September 1992. Now,I am 19 years old. My father's name is Mohd Aderis B Soloman. He was my idol in my life but he had passed away around 8 years ago. My mother's name is Rohayah Bte Selat. She was a kind, loving person that spread her love among all my five siblings fairly and dearly that there are no discrimination between us. After my father dies, she raising all five of us alone. I love her so much.

Now I want to introduce my siblings. My siblings are all male. The first one names Hisham, 29 years old, already married and have one cute baby boy. The second one names Mohd Ishak, 27 years old ,also already married and have one cute baby girl. The third one names Mohd Azmi, 25 years old, already engaged and his wedding ceremony just around the corner. The fourth one names Mohd Shahrul Nizam, 23 years old, still a bachelor because he haven't found his soul mate yet. They are all has a permanent job excluding me. I'm the only one in this family who are still studying.

My hobby is playing computer games. Computer games consist of many categories such as RPG, first person shooter, strategy and many more. The most favourite games that I addicted is Warcraft III:frozen throne;Defend of The Ancient. It was about how a clan defend their base and their ancient relic from being demolished.

My friends say I am a very funny and interesting boy with a good sense of humour. As soon as I meet new people who are up to me I feel extremely comfortable with them. I believe that friendship is the most valuable things in our life. Starting with friendship, we can know many things, exchange ideas and have a lot of new experience. I appreciate friends and all people around me.

Now,I think its enough about myself.So,thanks for lending your time reading this.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment